Friday 19 November 2010

Red wine?

I'm wondering how Paleo red wine is? I've been fairly strict on the Primal/Paleo diet this week. No grains all week, a little chocolate, but a lot of wine tonight after a busy few days at work. Yes, I don't "need" red wine, but there's a nice feeling to that "pop" as you open the bottle and sip that first taste from the glass! There's ongoing debate as to the health benefits of red wine, and I'm sure I've had more than is beneficial tonight, but I'm sure I'm could be indulging in worst things...

So yes, try to stick to the Paleo/Primal dietary advice, we all know it's good for us, but don't let that stop you from a little indulgence every so often! I find that a little bit of non-Paleo food soon sends me back to Paleo eating! Personally I feel awful after eating wheat, which seems to have some nasty effect on my mental state and adds a new "dark" dimension to my mental state. Anyone else get a feeling of depression after eating wheat?

Keep it Paleo/Primal people, you know it's good for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment