Saturday 2 January 2010

Day two of going primal

Yesterday went ok, though I think I need to eat more meat as I felt hungry after dinner. I did eat a little chocolate and the sugar in this made me a little hyper after minimal carbs all day! No chocolate today!

Think I'll need to go hunting (shopping) for meat today. The thought of some nice pork chops is making my mouth water already and will hopefully fill me up more. Smoked salmon and mackerel yesterday seemed to lack the ability to stop me pacing around looking for some carbs. Although oily fish obviously contains fat I think I need some saturated fat to keep away the hunger pangs...

To help me stick at exercise I fitted a tv in front of our elliptical trainer, which has generally been used very little since we bought it a couple of year ago! Ideally I'd exercise outside, but winter in the UK is generally cold and wet and won't motivate me to do anything. I promise to get outside in the Spring!

I promise to get the measuring tape out later - which will just confirm the poor shape I'm in and why I'm trying to change my lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment